Friday, December 28, 2012

Beleated Thanksgiving

How did I miss these little gems?! These are some pictures from Case's class Thanksgiving performance. Everyone dressed up like either Pilgrims or Indians and everyone sang songs about the alphabet, phonics, days of the week and months.  I was supposed to be at our mandatory yearly training for my prision job and was heartbroken that I wouldn’t be able to attend his performance.  However, when my boss heard about what was going on at school, she changed our lunch schedule to coincide with his performance and let me stay gone a few extra minutes so I could eat with him and his class at their Thanksgiving feast.  I teared up when she switched the schedule all around.  No one could convince me that I don’t have the best boss ever!  Or the cutest little Pilgrim in all of Colorado!   





Sorry, I couldn't get this one turned around the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment