I have to admit, I am still tired just thinking about birthday stuff. However, I have a son who is turning 4. And even though the thought of baking something to celebrate with the family on his special day makes me want to hide, I still did it. This weekend we celebrated Cole's birthday as a family. Not a lot of fuss. But we all went out to dinner and the boys had their first Hibatchie experience. Both boys had fun watching the chef chop and cook our dinner, they laughed at the piece of chicken cut into the shape of an airplane, ooooo'd over the eggs flying across the stove and hunkered when the fire roared. Then they both ate like they had never eaten before. Steak and chicken combo, gone. They ate it all and even ended up eating off of Cody and my plate. After dinner we went home and celebrated with Spiderman cupcakes, which also doubled as his birthday cupcakes for his classroom celebration and presents. Sigh, more presents. Small, small, small presents like Paw patrol figures, a bronco's tee shirt and a package of legos. Happy 4th Birthday Cole! Three cheers for the boy who has had the longest birthday celebration ever. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment