Saturday, September 26, 2015

Putt Putt Party!

It is over! The joint glow putt putt party for Case and Cole is over. We invited 25 kids and around 18-20 joined us for the party. Both boys were decked out in neon party gear and ready to go at least 4 hours early. 4 long hours later we made it to the glow putt putt place and partied from 2-4. Once our friends joined us and the instructions were delivered, like most parties, it was sheer chaos.  Children everywhere! Thank goodness the kids were properly lit up and easy to see. I'm not sure how many glow bracelets we made into necklaces, but I know it was over 100. Blinking glow rings and glow bead necklaces were also part of the black light fun which kept everyone visible on either course. After about an hour of running around/putt putt fun, we headed into the party room for cake and presents. Poor boys, both cakes were a Pinterest fail on my part and I am very grateful the party room was dark. The icing was supposed to glow in the black light, which might have made the cake kind of cool despite its appearance, but of course, the icing didn't glow. Boo. Thats what I get for cake decorating while recovering from pneumonia, but at least it was edible. Case and Cole opened up so many different lego sets, I will be dreaming of lego's for a week. They also opened up board games, science stuff, cars, dinosaurs and much more. At one point while sitting on his stool, Cole started kicking his little feet super fast and said, 'Look at my legs! I can't keep my feet from wiggling because I'm so happy!' Another birthday party in the books and I hope everyone had a good time.    
   photo DSC_0237_zpskrpprh84.jpg

Getting Party instructions.   photo DSC_0224_zpsk4p8u88a.jpg

Buds from school.   photo DSC_0225_zpsf12d2sf5.jpg

Everyone started off in a nice line.   photo DSC_0230_zpsrpxsyxyx.jpg

Everyone scattered.  photo DSC_0245_zpsqde2p93o.jpg

Cheesin    photo DSC_0261_zps9nrmulbd.jpg

Part of Case's crew   photo DSC_0264_zpssdnpblca.jpg

The glow pictures were a little harder to decipher.     photo DSC_0265_zpsi0yeyy0y.jpg

Cole is always "posing" for pictures.  I'm not sure what this "pose" is, but he totally posed.      photo DSC_0279_zpshddvc4jy.jpg

Aaaaaaaand the cake disaster.      photo DSC_0292_zpsfbupi3cn.jpg

Such a happy smile   photo DSC_0298_zpswxflwdcg.jpg

Cole yelled with much excitement about his jar of flubber, "its tootie stuff!"    photo DSC_0300_zpsxjcrs49w.jpg

In my best showcase showdown voice, Its a new car!   photo DSC_0302_zpszbepekr2.jpg

Case and his best friend JT.   photo DSC_0305_zpsloymtqlt.jpg

A few kids snuck out early and missed the group picture, but here is our party group!  Happy Birthday Boys!
 photo DSC_0325_zpsgjbzbfhh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment