Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2017. My sweet boys started the day off by serving me breakfast in bed. Here is the delicious spread served to me. I was also gifted several home made pieces of artwork from my loves. A couple hours later we went to Nana's for breakfast #2. How many jelly packets and butter pats can a person stack? Our record was was 14 jellies and 7 butters. After breakfast Cole wanted run around the block. I figure he would run a tiny bit and then we would walk the rest of the way, but the boy took off running and kept going. Poor clothing choice on my part, I wore sandals. Afterwards, the boys and I watch a movie snuggled in bed and then we all went putt putting at an outdoor putt putt place. We ended the night with grilled steaks. Mothers day complete.
  photo IMG_1775_zpslbtvokff.jpg
   photo IMG_1777_zpsciadwsxw.jpg
   photo IMG_1776_zpsmo4rjvo4.jpg
   photo IMG_1780_zpsoclucntt.jpg
   photo IMG_1783_zpsvnsfpdvb.jpg
   photo IMG_1785_zpsr4lczs9u.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment