Cole graduated kindergarten with a grand performance. They sang multiple songs and even had a semi choreographed dance along with the song "Start spreading the News, I'm Leaving today. I want to be a part of it, 1st grade, 1st grade! It was precious. Once the graduation was over, Cole had officially completed the year. He showed B-pa around his class room and when we left the school, Cole jumped for joy. Case wasn't so lucky and had to stay for the rest of the day. So Cole and I picked up some chick-fil-a and went back up to school to eat lunch with Case, watch the kids play at recess one more time and then spring him from the join an hour early so we could celebrate the end of the year with ice cream! The school year has been good but I know Case and Cole are ready for summer! Woo hoo summer, here we come!









No comments:
Post a Comment