The school bus was ancient and backfired while driving at least every 2 miles. Parents were allowed to tag along and follow behind in our own cars. Of course I followed 2 steps behind with a camera in tow to catch all of these "firsts".
After several head counts the kids began their trek to see what God had created.
Out of the 12 kids who attended the field trip only 1 other mother went along. To me that blows my mind?! I know in the grand scheme of things a 45 mintue hike isn't the biggest deal in the world, but I still can't imagian not being present for something like this. I feel oh so lucky to be able to switch my client load around and be able to attend special events and firsts like these.
After the hike, the kids were back on the bus to another location for a picnic lunch and time to play at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment