Thursday, January 17, 2013
Lucky
Last week while grocery shopping, Cole reached out and touched my necklace and said, ‘pretty.’ I think that was the best compliment I have received in months. It was a beautiful compliment.
Cole’s favorite thing to do is sit in a chair, watch tv and cuddle. In fact he must run over to a chair, patting the seat and saying, ‘momma, cuddle’ at least 10 times a day. Being a couch potato has never sounded so wonderful.
Cole's newest trick it to 'play opossum.' Every night Cole runs into Case’s room, hops in Case’s new big boy bed, covers up with sheets and blankets, lays down and pretends to fall asleep. Cole has the b-e-s-t pretend snore I have ever heard. If he would just shut his eyes he might fool someone.
How did I get so lucky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment