Friday, January 25, 2013

Puppies

We have had a hard time with our puppies.  We started off with 7 and are down to 2.  The first 3 died within the first week.  The last two have died within the last month.  One passed away from phenomena and the other had deformed ribs which ultimately killed the poor little baby.  I have cried more tears than I care to shed over these little dickens.  As much as it pained me to see the puppies pass away, I have no idea how I would have handled more puppies.  Hawk and Tank are handfuls!  I have cleaned up one million puddles of pee and at least one thousand puppy turds.  They dig in the cat box and like to eat cat poop.  They bark and whine and have recently learned to get out of their puppy box which means keeping them contained is impossible.  Plus, having extra animals has sent my asthma out of control.   Despite all this, they are still puppies.  They are sweet and cuddly and the boys love them.  This is Hawk.  Notice the little mohawk inbetween his eyes?    


Meet Tank.  He is our big boy.


Case helps wrangle the puppies during potty breaks.  I'm not sure I agree with his wrangling techniques, but hey, it helps when he chases one puppy and I chase the other. 


Both the puppy and my boy are super sweet!


No matter how cute they are, I can't wait until these little bundles of joy are able to bless another family with their spunk and energy.  Anyone want to buy a puppy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment