Coles First Day Back
The first week of September marked the start of school for
Cole. Cole enjoyed his tour of the
classroom the week before and was excited to come back for some extended play time
with his classrooms cool toys. Cole
remembered where his hook and cubbie was located right away. He even remembered how to put away his
backpack and lunch from last year. A hug
and a kiss later I was out the door without a tear or whimper from him. He even semi posed for a goodbye picture before I left the classroom. My little boy is growing up. The teacher later commented on how she could
see leadership skills in him. She said, he was a
helper and encouraged others to help put away toys. A leader.
My baby is a leader amongst 2 year olds.
Lead them well baby Cole. Lead
them well. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment