Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy 7 Year Anniversary

Today marks Cody and I's 7 year anniversary.  I am so very proud to say I have been happily married for 7 years to a good man like him.  11 years together. 7 years married with a good husband, beautiful children and a wonderful home seems like a great accomplishment and I have been beaming all day.  We had a great celebration yesterday which made the occasion seem all the more special.  I spent the day sneaking around and took advantage of my husbands 'being oblivious characteristic.' I baked his favorite pecan pie, wrote 7 of my favorite memories on note cards, wrapped his present, chilled a bottle of wine and snuck 7 helium balloons inside the house all without him knowing.  He was surprised by everything after our date night.  Lucky # 7.  I feel like such a grown up.  Happy Anniversary to us!

 photo IMG_5832_zpsfdf6b47c.jpg
   photo IMG_5838_zpsa785b360.jpg
   photo IMG_5839_zps4dff0efe.jpg
 
 photo IMG_5845_zps4fd80aa6.jpg

 photo IMG_5842_zps16ab9eb2.jpg
    photo IMG_5843_zps80c7f16f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and WOOT! That is definitely worth celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete