Thursday, June 5, 2014

And Then There Were None

Our little birds are all grown up.  Tuesday we went outside for our morning sneak peek at the birds.  I  found both of them perched on the edge of their spaghetti strainer home.  I grabbed the camera to photograph the moment.  After a quick snap shot or two I went inside and gathered up the boys for breakfast on the porch.  By the time we collected our muffins and walked outside there was only one bird perched on the edge.  I snapped few more pictures.  We ate our breakfast and when we went inside to clean up our second bird flew the coop.  All grown up they are now big birds (he-he) and living free and in the wild.  Good luck little birds.  It has been a pleasure watching you grow.
   photo IMG_6276_zpscce93ab6.jpg

 photo IMG_6325_zps05ec8ecb.jpg
   photo IMG_6328_zps8f26b702.jpg
   photo IMG_6329_zps75ce0a8c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment