Our Name May Be Gray But Our Lives Are Full Of Color!
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Halloween Weekend Part 2
We finished up the Halloween weekend with bowling and a trip to our favorite duck pond. I love this duck pond. This is my happy place. The grass seems greener at the duck pond. Pikes Peak is always stunning. And the sun is always shining at the pond. I cherish these pictures and memories all the more because I know some day, hopefully not too soon, the boys will be too big and cool to feed ducks. Uncle Jason and I enjoyed the weather and helped unload a loaf of bread to the hungry birds all around us. It was extra humorous when Uncle Jason retold the story about how he was traumatized after a rouge goose bit his hand as a child and as soon as the story was over, Cole was bitten for the first time by a goose. I happened to catch the moment on film. After the tears dried, the boys climbed trees and raced up and down hills while we walked around the lake permitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment