One Saturday morning Red found the boys little Christmas trees to decorate. So we dedicated the day to Christmas crafts and fun. The boys decorated their mini trees, we went on a pinecone hunt in the neighbored to decorate the cones ornament, painted hand made salt dough ornaments and finally we crafted gingerbread houses. It was a lovely morning. The boys were noshing on gingerbread house decorations like: m&m's, mimi marshmallows, crushed candy cane, pretzels, green candies, sprinkles, chocolate chips and much more, while they sang along to Christmas music in the background. I really enjoyed the morning. All was well until Cole fell out of the chair and hit the floor while reaching for a piece of candy for his house. Good thing he was almost done, because recapturing the moment after screaming and tears is hard to do. Despite the abrupt end, I felt like the houses turned out well. The boys even added some extra creating this year with marshmallow snowmen and Cole made and decorated steps leading up to the front door. I love being creative!
No comments:
Post a Comment