Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cole's Christmas Performance

Last week Cole participated in Chapel Hills Christmas recital.  Cole and his class sang 3 different songs.  Dancing and props were part of the production as well..  Someone has to be in a pretty sour mood not to smile when little ones are onstage.

Some parents brought bouquets of flowers to give to their little girls afterwards.  Apparently I am a sexist mom because as we were walking back to his classroom, Cole asked, 'Where are my flowers?' Me: 'I didn't low you wanted flowers bubbly.'
Cole with a pouty face: 'Yes, I do want flowers.'

So we rectified the situation and went to Walmart where Cole picked out a bouquet of multicolored carnations.  Next time I will be prepared with some performance token.      

 photo DSC_0241_zpsc3fd3cac.jpg xxx  photo DSC_0253_zps78532bc0.jpg xxx  photo DSC_0266_zps2957201f.jpg xxx  photo DSC_0256_zps23b13411.jpg xx  photo DSC_0254_zps89f934bf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment