Our Name May Be Gray But Our Lives Are Full Of Color!
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Happy Fathers Day!
Today we celebrated Fathers Day. First, he boys delivered Cody's presents in bed this morning which included cards, new shoes, neon shoe laces and a wrench. Next up, a bacon and egg breakfast. Finally we lounged around the house the rest of the morning and then went fishing during the hottest part of the day. Cody hurt his leg last week and is having a very hard time getting around but he still managed to hang in there during our fishing trip. I know the boys appreciated his effort because they had a great time. We caught 9 fish total and everyone was even able to reel one in, including me! Normally I'm just the helper. The trip took a toll on how Cody felt and he spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in bed. Our kabob cookout changed to Chinese takeout and dinner in bed. I am sorry he is hurt but glad he is home. We love our father! Happy Fathers Day Cody!
No comments:
Post a Comment