First we attended the pre-pre-show which consisted of viewing the trainers washing and grooming the animals outside. Then we moved inside for another pre-show where the boys interacted with the performers and watched mini shows by each act up close and personal. Once the main show started, there was so much to see! Dancers in-between each performance, singing, spinning, clowns, costumes. It was spectacular. Recently Ringling Brothers announced the retirement of their infamous elephant act so I was surprised to see them at the show. I felt very lucky to see an iconic act that won't be around in the very near future. Dog shows, tigers, camels, elephants, tight rope walkers, shooting cannons, trampoline bouncers, bmx bike riders and so much more were part of the 2 1/2 hour show. No souvineres were purchased but we did buy the most expensive snow cone know to man, a $15 elephant snow cone, shared by 4. The boys were cheering 'hooray', shouting 'wow' and stayed on the edge of their seats the entire show. I think everyone enjoyed our family start to summer.











No comments:
Post a Comment