Friday, December 18, 2015

Emotions

Tonight was a dinner full of emotions. Cody is home for the next two weeks after being on the road since Thanksgiving and everyone was glad to have him back home. While eating dinner, someone (Cody) burped loudly. Well, mama is actually the burper in the family and she would not be out burped. So she burped even louder. Apparently mama's burp was a bit too big for Cole and he started to gag. He warned everyone, 'No more burping! Do you want me to puke in my food?!' So we stopped. Until Cody burped again. Everyone was laughing, except Cole who kept good on his promise and started gagging on his chicken nugget. His eyes started watering and turning red. Cody leapt up with the napkin to catch the chicken coming up. Case hopped up from the table and fled the scene so fast he ran into the wall. Now Case was injured, crying and holding his hurt arm. Cole was gagging, crying and pointing fingers saying 'I told you I would puke.' Cody is holding chewed up chicken in a napkin and I'm laughing at all the chaos. In fact Cody and I laughed so hard we both cried while the boys cried for different reasons. So many emotions. So many emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment