The boys love waking up early to search for the elf each morning and their reactions are so funny. Case said, 'didn't he do that last year?' about the the toilet paper antics. Apparently repeat performances are not acceptable. Cole LOVED the elf driving the car. He must have yelled 'thank you for the donuts!' to the elf at least a dozen times. Other cute comments Cole made were, "I didn't know he had a drivers license! And I wonder what he paid with?" The elf has also played hunting, dressed himself in camo, set up a tree stand and used binoculars to spy a deer while his buddy slept in a sock sleeping bag inside a tent next to a battery operated candle fire. I still have several more cute and new adventures for our elf to embark on before he returns home after Christmas. I love how the elf is a little reminder to talk about Christmas, the reason for the season and Jesus everyday.







No comments:
Post a Comment