

Cole and I took a quick selfie at his I Love You Tea at school. The I Love You Tea is a sweet little hour where the kids are able to invite 1 person to attend. The children presents artwork, share a fancy fruit and cookie snack with flowers on the table while sipping on fruit flavored water and the kids sing song like Jesus Loves Me, You Are My Sunshine and I'm a Little Tea Pot. Cole fell while on a hike at night with the boy scouts the evening before his tea. He busted his lip really bad and ended up with a few scrapes on his face. Cole and was VERY self conscious of his altered looks. When I grabbed the camera in the morning to take to the tea, he said, ' don't take a picture of my face!' Poor little monkey. He is beautiful no matter how he looks. Do you like my necklace? Cole picked it out for my birthday. :)

Valentines day pancakes because I love my boys.

Case's football Valentines Day box complete with fruity pebble people for his class party.

I had a birthday. My mom and dad came up to celebrate because typically I'm alone on my birthday. Cody is always at a conference on my birthday and when he arrived back home he came back with the flu. He was in bed for the next 2 weekends. No celebration there. So family came to help celebrate but unfortunately my birthday weekend did not go as expected. Me and the boys were diagnosed with Strep the first day Lele and Popie arrived. I spent the day at the doctor and picking up prescriptions. Then we attempted to go sledding and Case got hurt. Case waited in the car while Cole, Popie and I went down the hill for a few times but when Case was still complaining that he hurt an hour after sledding we spent the afternoon in Urgent Care making sure Case didn't experience a serious injury. A weekend full of doctors visits wasn't ideal but it was still nice to celebrate with angle food cake with strawberry icing and have family around. Despite sickness and injury everyones health rallied long enough to go roller staking on Sunday and eat dinner at Outback. We couldn't get the grandparents out on the rink but it was fun to hear their memory lane skate stories about oiling skates, wooden floors and wooden wheels. I didn't get to take very many pictures because I wasn't myself, but that doesn't mean I didn't love the visit. Thats what's been going on in Colorado Springs for the last couple weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment