I'm engaged!! Wait, you say, how can I be engaged since I am currently married? Cole has proposed marriage to me and I have accepted. For some reason he is currently interested in holy matrimony and I am the lucky girl he has set his sights on. Yesterday he combed his hair in an extra special way (parted down the middle) after his bath and said this is how he is going to wear his hair to our wedding. Then today he asked how people get married. I told him people wear rings so everyone knows they are married and then stand before a preacher and say out loud they want to marry each other and promise to be with each other forever.
Cole asked me if I loved him. I said yes.
Cole asked me if we would be together forever. I said yes.
Then he said, good I will go find you a ring because we are married.
Ahhh amore. I DO love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment