Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kindergarten Here We Come!

Cole has graduated Pre-K at Chapel Hills Preschool and is off to Banning Lewis Ranch next year. This is the end of an era for our family and me. I have driven 2 hours 3 times a week taking both boys to this school for 5 years. Although I've had 2 boys attend and Cole loves his friends, I must say, I am glad this part of our lives are over. Next year we move to the same school, shorter drive, same vacation breaks/days off and same early releases. The stress of managing our schedules will subside considerably. For that I am thankful. As always, despite the stress of making it work, I am thankful I have been able to attend all the special events like this one in both of my boys lives.  

The graduating classes walked on stage like they owned the place, sang several songs, performed a Ruty Tooty dance and were awarded their diplomas after a slide show showcasing what they want to be when they grow up was played. Cole wants to be a 'feather collector guy'. Perhaps his elementary experience with broaden his horizons just a tad. No matter what you do, I love you Cole! Hooray for the class of 2026!

 photo DSC_0617_zpsnemfbua6.jpg
   photo DSC_0623_zpsdqiptby1.jpg
   photo DSC_0629_zpshvcl0vho.jpg
   photo DSC_0636_zpss2ozzddm.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment