Our Name May Be Gray But Our Lives Are Full Of Color!
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Family Visit
The poor mothers day weather kept Lele and Popie home guarding their house during some daunting tornado weather and unable to visit as planned. But they managed to drive up the weekend after for a quick trip. They ate lunch with Case at school, watched the boys play football and T-ball at their sports league, played mouse trap and Candy Land (Popie is not very lucky when it comes to Candy Land) and we went hiking at the paint mines. The paint mines are my favorite gem of Colorado so far. We go there at least 2 times a year and each time I am still in awe of the beauty. The boys found a horny toad and a new cave to explore. I enjoyed the beautiful view of Pikes Peak on our drive home. I am glad Lele and Popie were able to share the hike with us. It was a quick trip but full of fun. We love every visit we get with Lele and Popie.
I love this picture. Me, taking a picture of Cody, who is taking a picture of Lele, who is taking a picture of rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment