Sunday, May 10, 2015
Grandma Maxine Rosson
Last night I had a dream. It was one of those dreams that lasted all night and was hours and hours long. When I woke up, I couldn't remember the dream, as much as I tried, but do know it was about my Grandma, Maxine Rosson. We were together all night, sitting in chairs and talking. At one point I think I even crawled into her chair and sat with her for awhile. I wish I could remember the dream, what we talked about or what was said, but unfortunately all I can remember is us talking and being together. I can't help but think it was her way of spending a little bit of time with me on Mother's Day and letting me know she is somewhere near. What a sweet day that will be when we can sit together like that and talk again. Until then, I love you Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment