Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FIRE!

Ever have one of those days when you feel like you are on fire?  Today was one of those days for me.  I dropped the boys off at school and went to the book store, grocery store, hardware store, department store to cash in a coupon, got a flu shot AND went to a dr appt.  All this in 4 hours.  Boom!  Then during the boys quiet time I wrote all the thank you’s from the dual birthday party, sent off 6 faxes, plus I drew cute little pumpkin faces on individual cups of peaches for both of the boy’s classrooms snacks, which I have to bring next week.  After quiet time we soaked up the last of the beautiful weather by going to the park and playing outside for over an hour.  We came back to the house and played tv free for the rest of the evening.  For dinner I made tomato rosa pasta, roasted garlic broccoli and cheesey bread.  After dinner I did the dishes, a load of laundry, swept and mopped all the floors and took out the trash ALL BEFORE THE BOYS WERE IN BED? Now I am working on a pintrest project for the front door.  Boom again!  There is no doubt, today I was on FIRE!!!!!       

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You can come heat up my place any time you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You can come heat up my place any time you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete