Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Cole!

This weekend we celebrated one of the most important people in my life, baby Cole (although now he's 3, I am not sure I'm still allowed to refer to him as ‘baby Cole.’)  Anyway, the boys started off the morning paying homage to Cole’s special day by running around in their birthday suits.  They ate birthday breakfast cupcakes in the buff and engaged in a game of naked chase.    

After cupcakes we played board games, went bowling in the afternoon, dinner at Olive Garden and finally home for cake and presents.  Cole wanted another lion cake, so I recreated the cake from his party, plus I made lion cupcakes for his classroom celebration.  
After the candles were blown out and the cake was cut, Cole opened up a box of army men, a talking motorcycle, Melissa and Doug puzzles, Lightening McQueen activity coloring book and a hilarious card that sang happy birthday in monkey sounds after you blew out the lighted candles.  Happy Birthday wonderful wonderful Cole.  Mommy loves you!  Never forget it!      
 photo IMG_2357_zps2dffcd49.jpg

 photo IMG_2350_zpsed49894d.jpg

 photo IMG_2362_zpsefac226c.jpg

 photo IMG_2548_zps288e4902.jpg

 photo IMG_2550_zps8d615c5a.jpg

 photo IMG_2554_zps65244308.jpg

 photo IMG_2588_zps9ce86876.jpg

 photo IMG_2584_zpsd006fea4.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Cole! Your mother made some fantastic looking cakes!

    ReplyDelete