Yesterday while Cole was playing he punched me in the stomach and said, "I like to hit fat bellies." Nothing like a boost of confidence.
Then when I was getting my nails done the nail tec asked if I wanted to have my eyebrows waxed. Ouch. No thank you. Apparently between family and random strangers, the general consensus is I am letting myself go.
Finally, I had to buy a pair of jeans because a pair of mine were worn and dangerously close to producing a full fledged hole, IN MY THIGHS. Apparently my legs rub tighter so much I wore out a hole in my pants. If that isn't the a hit, I don't know what is. Not a good week for mama people. Not a good week.
On a funnier side, yesterday the boys and I had a cuddle night. Everyone piled in bed while Cody was away. Case, Cole, me and 2 cats slept the night away. The next evening, despite multiple pleas for another cuddle night, I was the mean mommy who put everyone in their own beds. Around 10 pm when I came upstairs to get ready for bed I found little Cole in my bed, under the covers, surrounded by toys, with the tv on and turned down so low I couldn't hear it downstairs. Funniest part was when he saw me in the doorway, he quickly pretended to be asleep! Stinker! Once I started laughing, Cole couldn't keep the act up long before he broke into laughter as well. Now wants a private slumber party with mama minus brother. He wants the bed all to himself. Cole has always been my cuddler.
On the sweet side, today after Cole went to drop off day care I was asking him about what he did. Cole got quiet and said: "I wish Case was with me." Me: "Why buddy?" Cole: "We were playing Simon Says and when they said 'hug someone' I wanted to hug my pal Case." Ahhhhh. I love it. Then the same day, Case said: "I wish Cole could come to recess with me. We would have so much fun together." My boys love each other. And I love that they love each other. I hope that never changes and they are BFF (best friends forever).
No comments:
Post a Comment