Friday, June 9, 2017

Baby Shower

Despite being released from the hospital on Tuesday, I managed to get my sh*t together enough for the family to drive to Oklahoma this weekend so I could host Whitney's baby shower. Whitney is a college graduate friend. We went to school together, did therapy together and even lived together in the trailer while in Stillwater. Whitney has been trying to get pregnant for 7 long years. Her journey has been long. She has been happy and joyful and heartbroken every time someone she knows has a baby, all the while longing for her own. This baby is long awaited and very loved by all. I am so glad I was able to throw her shower. While I was playing with Whitney, the boys had a great time at the zoo with Lele and Popie. And of course every time the boys get to spend time with Uncle Jason they are happy campers. 2 days was a short trip so the boys CAN'T wait to come back next month for their vacation with Lele and Popie.

 photo IMG_3965_zpsj6rmjo60.jpg
   photo IMG_3977_zpstozyahxy.jpg
   photo IMG_0417_zps7mzlxoq1.jpg
   photo IMG_4030_zpsuwmrnx5o.jpg
   photo IMG_4031_zpsnaxhplzv.jpg
   photo IMG_0420_zpstnwkbhwh.jpg
   photo IMG_0421_zpsoalra9yc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment