Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Stinky Little Boys
Today after sports camp, I drove the boys to get snow cones. It was a hot and sunny day and the boys had been outside for 3 hours. Time for a treat. Then a horrible smell emerged while we were stopped at a red light. Everyone made gagging noises and we looked for the stinky car. We found an old truck behind us and were glad when we immediately turned the corner to the entrance of the snow cone place. However the smell was outside the car as well. Gross! Maybe there was some kind of sewage somewhere close....but where? Moms put on her detective hat and boom! I found the source of the stink. It was Case! Ahhhhh! My eight year old smelled like rotten sewage garbage! Before going home we stopped at Walmart where he looked at different kinds, brands, colors, and fragrances of deodorant. Case picked out his deodorant of choice. I purchased it and we took it home so he could shower and apply his new self care product. We talked about hygiene, how to use deodorant, how often to use it, how to keep the stink at bay and why you don't want to stink. I guess my boys is becoming a man. So it begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment