Every feel so deeply blessed you can feel it to your core? I have. Life is
just so amazing I can't help but marvel in all that I am lucky enough to be a
part of on a daily basis. My children. My children. My children. Nuff said, but
there is more. A beautiful house that is filled with laughter and love. AKA, a home. A husband who loves me and his boys. Jobs for both of us and the ability
to enjoy life. A rewarding career where I am lucky enough to meet and help
amazing people who trust me with their hurts and healing process. Wonderful
women who taught me to be strong and independent. Father figures who took time
out of their lives to love and influence.
Maybe my age has allowed me to appreciate things more. Maybe it’s because I
have had a moment or two to breathe and reflect for the first time in what
seems like years. Whatever the reason, I have walked around more than ever this
year full of gratitude. And when I pray thanks, I envision feet. My forehead
pressed down on top of Jesus feet, thanking him. Thank you Jesus.
Love this!
ReplyDelete