Our Name May Be Gray But Our Lives Are Full Of Color!
Saturday, February 15, 2014
All About Love
Valentines Day is all about love. And I loved watching Case's class perform a Valentines Day program consisting of song and dance. I loved decorating cookies and sharing a Valentines Day snack with his class. I loved watching at least 5 different classmates come over to his chair and give him a hug, ask him to play or show him something. I loved that Case has asked me to buy him a heart shaped necklace at Walmart last week but wouldn't tell me why he wanted it. I loved that he found a red ribbon somewhere in his stash of stuff and asked me to then wrap the necklace in a bow. He then kept it hidden in his room until Valentines day when he presented me with his present. Cody and I's home made crab legs, cheddar biscuit, prosciutto wrapped asparagus and Caesar salad dinner with wine was nice, but not as nice as that 5$ heart shaped necklace, which I love. His thoughtfulness and foresight blew me away. Valentines is about love. And I LOVE MY BOYS.
that is SO sweet
ReplyDelete