What does a 3 year old give his mama on her birthday? Seeing as how Cole is limited when it comes to money and transportation gifts are usually small and home made. Cole however went above and beyond this year for my birthday by giving me one of the best home made gifts ever. He went pee pee in the potty!!!! We celebrated his first accomplishment on Sunday with ice cream. Hooray! For the past month I have been telling Cole we would have a party once he went pee pee in the potty. So Monday morning after he went potty his first question was, 'When is my party? Where is my Lightning Pee Pee cake?' My mom really wanted me to have a cake on my birthday since I was home alone and her wish was granted. I ended up going to the grocery store Monday on my birthday to buy a Lightning McQueen Pee Pee cake. It might not have been the birthday celebration my mom was hoping for, but it was a celebration none-the-less, and I very much enjoyed the pee pee birthday cake. Way to go Cole!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment