Sunday, February 23, 2014
I Have A Dream
I have a dream. Its a crazy dream, but currently this is my dream. I would like to come home from work in the morning on Friday and go straight downstairs in the basement to my craft room and scrapbook until midnight. Watching movies on the computer, scrapbooking and maybe eating Chinese food while I work. Then on Saturday I would get to sleep in until 9 am and go right back to scrapbooking. I would stop around 3 in the afternoon and go upstairs for a long bath while reading a book. After my soak I would get dressed and my husband and I would go out on a date. Nothing fancy. Dinner and a movie. Just time alone together. When we returned from our date the house would be clean, toys put away and dishes done. I would get another full nights sleep and then Sunday I could reemerge refreshed and ready for family day. Oh dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment