Saturday, March 22, 2014

Free Range and Cageless


Since Cole is potty trained I decided he needed a room more fitting for his big boy status.  The past couple days we have been taking about what it means to have a big boy bed.  Since our conversations, Cole has been persistent in asking for a big boy bed and wanted Cody to 'cut a hole' in his bed so he could crawl in on his own.  Today we obliged.  Needless to say, Cole was delighted with his upgraded status. He said, ‘Yea!  No more cage!’  Now an hour and a half past his bed time I have seen him sneak in and out of his room at least a dozen times.  Cole has been tiptoeing into Case’s bedroom and stealing toys to take back to his room.  Last time I went up to check on him, he had drawers opened, blankets strewn all over the floor, toys everywhere and different clothes on than when I left him.  Time will tell how the evening plays out, but for now, Cole is a happy boy.      

 photo IMG_5036_zps63e9548c.jpg ss  photo IMG_5037_zpsd169b95a.jpg ss  photo IMG_5041_zps7834966b.jpg ss  photo IMG_5045_zps557b26f8.jpg ss  photo IMG_5048_zps742a48fc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment