Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Party 2014


Cole is old 3 years old and this week his class had their first party.  Parents were able to attend and I was excited for the invite.  Cole was so happy I was in his class.  He didn't let go of my hand once and I was kissed and hugged at least every 2 minutes.  He is such a lover.  It was wonderful. 

There is something so special about watching your child interact in a classroom setting.  I watched Cole help with clean up, he showed me his favorite toy buckets, sat on his name in a semi circle and the group went through a relaxing technique with his teacher because the kids were uber excited.  Criss cross applesauce, catch a bubble and put your spoons in your bowls.  

The kiddos all held on to their travel rope and walked out to the playground where the egg hunt began.  Cole’s favorite find was a large pink egg.  He was very proud of his big egg.  After each kiddo found his or her dozen, it was time for snacks.  Cole sampled a tiny bit of each treat and then opted to save the rest for his brother (Awww!)  I am so happy to be able to be a part of little moments like this with my boys.  

 photo IMG_5223_zps58a05e4a.jpg
   photo IMG_5227_zps6ff6e257.jpg
   photo IMG_5232_zps50dd7263.jpg
   photo IMG_5233_zpse77c16b8.jpg

 photo IMG_5241_zps05383aaf.jpg
 

 photo IMG_5247_zps8c2b172a.jpg

 photo IMG_5249_zps6a1e2644.jpg

 photo IMG_5252_zps53a6cb66.jpg

 photo IMG_5280_zps6011d8c4.jpg
   photo IMG_5282_zpse812bfa6.jpg
   photo IMG_5288_zps7f9d59ea.jpg
   photo IMG_5297_zps1e0f739c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment