The boys have been begging to go bowling so we put that on our Spring Break fun list. Case and Cole bowled 3 games, and I think they would have kept going, but we said no more. 2 games later everyone broke a hundred and was pleased with their scores. We also managed to squeeze in a trip to Villa for swimming and rollerskating (not pictured) before Spring Break ended. The boys tried out their Valentines day skates for the first time and earned themselves some new blisters in the process. Note to self, mom need to buy taller socks and bring bandaids next trip to the rink until the skates are worn in. On a more positive note, I have 2 independent skaters. Last time we were skating, Cole skated while holding my hand most of the time and left the walker behind. This trip the just took off! I went to help Case with his blisters and when I turned around, Cole was half way around the rink!!! I was so proud! Cole was beaming and I was gushing over his accomplishment. Unfortunately his shining moment was fleeting because big brother Case couldn't be outdone by his YOUNGER brother Cole and ditched the walker about 10 minutes later. Although I praised them both, I know Cole wanted a day of accomplishment to himself. Either way, I am glad the boys are skating on their own and now we can enjoy the rink even more. Spring Break is complete and now we return to our normal schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment