On St. Patricks Day, I expect my boys to have their pinchers ready and waiting if I am found without my protective layer of green. However I thought pinching other peoples mothers was taboo. Apparently 7 year olds are unaware of social taboos, because I was wrong. Thats why I'm glad I changed into my shoes with a green strip on them this morning. Cases first grade class swarmed me like a pack of wolves ready to attack, pinchers ready as soon as I walked in to drop him off. Bodily harm was narrowly avoided. Whew!
After my brush with death at Case's school I went to the gym. When I finished working out I picked Cole up from the children room and this was our conversation.
Cole: Go work out some more! I'm not done playing.
Me: I'm tired. I don't want to workout anymore.
Cole: Go do some yoga.
Me: I don't know how to do yoga
Cole: You just sit on the floor, close your eyes and say Oooommmm.
-Sign me up for Cole's yoga class!
No comments:
Post a Comment