Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Shining Stars


What is cuter than little children performing? Nothing! Case and Cole had their Christmas recital was today. Cole sang a version of Twinkle, twinkle little star. Twinkle, twinkle Christmas star. You're so pretty where you are.  This was Cole’s first school performance and he was ready to shine. Cole knew all the words to his song and even corrected me when I got a line wrong while I help him practice before the performance. I don't want to brag, but Cole held up his star at the right time and was the only one in his class who kept it up at the appropriate time. Cole gave me thumbs up on the stage pre-performance and then hollered for my approval right after the song was over.  Adorable.  Yea Cole!  You did great! 



Case's classroom had a more complex performance consisting of 3 different songs and dance moves. I captured the wonderment on video but unfortunately I can only download short snipits of video onto the blog and apparently 3 songs is too long. So if you want to see Case's performance, please ask for a private viewing on your next visit to Colorado.  I will post some pictures later.  And yes, I was the mother in the front row with a video camera in one hand and a camera in the other recording and snapping simultaneously.
 
 photo IMG_3555_zps472658c8.jpg

 photo IMG_3558_zps96a61b2c.jpg

 photo IMG_3586_zps61e8893e.jpg

 photo IMG_3580_zpse3f8b9f5.jpg

 photo IMG_3577_zpsdbdada8e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment