Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sledding Take 2

The next day, Case was still upset about his sledding adventure being cut short.  So after church, I put Cole down for a nap, dressed up Case, took the monitor out back and we went sledding without Mr. Grumpfish.  The weather was beautiful.  Sunny, clear skies and 12 degrees felt much better the 2 degrees the day before.  Case and I wore out that hill and by the time we were done 2 hours later several dirt paths had taken the place where snow had previously been. This was the first time Case carried his own sled up the hill and was able to start his sled down the hill without being pushed.  All of these new firsts made our experience all the more fun for me.  In fact, we even had a few sled races.  He won some.  I won some.  We both crashed some.  Sledding adventure take 2 was much more successful.  I am glad we tried again.          

 photo IMG_3451_zps78490dc6.jpg

 photo IMG_3459_zps18945257.jpg

 photo IMG_3463_zps1dd4c8cd.jpg

 photo IMG_3464_zps4d3fba5c.jpg

 photo IMG_3489_zpsf3706424.jpg

 photo IMG_3479_zps572a22fb.jpg ss  photo IMG_3475_zps6b02f431.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment