Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

So what has gone on the past month?  A lot.  Let me start where we left off over a month ago.    

The boys and I made gingerbread houses out of milk cartons and graham crackers.  Each boy iced and decorated their houses and ate equal amounts of icing and m&m's.  I love watching the boys create.  Cole with his meticulous color coordination and precise lines and Case with his whimsical creative side.  I also loved that when Cody came home a couple days later.  I asked him to guess which house belonged to which boy. Boom.  He guessed right first time.  I wonder if Cole's house with each side color coordinated and Cases haphazard single candy cane glued to the side of his house gave Cody any clues.  Cody may be gone a lot, but he still knows his boys.  After Cody was able to see the edible masterpieces we commenced operation Hansel and Gretel, AKA: eat the houses.    

 photo IMG_3623_zpscfd12a6f.jpg

 photo IMG_3631_zps4cf2e049.jpg

 photo IMG_3635_zpsda96b324.jpg
   photo IMG_3648_zps20097db7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment