Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thank You God

Talk about answered prayers.  Our dogs made a brake  and escaped from the backyard yesterday afternoon.  Cody went on a couple search and rescue missions and turned up no luck.  I got up in the middle of the night and called for them twice, nothing.  Of course we were worried, our dogs were gone.  Oh did I mention Gunner doesn't have a tag and Dakota is pregnant. Extra worry.  During the night, I prayed they would come home.  I also prayed they would stay  together since Gunner doesn’t have any information around his neck.  Cody Woke up early the next morning and began the search again.  They were found an hour later.  Hooray!  But where did they end up?  In the entire neighborhood they landed several blocks away in the one of our old babysitters backyard.  The dogs have never been to her house.  Our babysitter has long graduated and moved away.  In fact, her mother, who found them, didn't even know we had Gunner.  However, she remembered our dog from years ago and met Cody as he was driving around the neighborhood searching.  I know it seems small, but of all the places.  Of all the houses and streets and backyards in our large neighborhood they were in her backyard.  This is no coincident.  Thank you God.     

No comments:

Post a Comment